Saturday, January 01, 2005

FROM YOU TO YOU -Read this poem of mine (POETRY)





FROM YOU TO YOU

VINOD CV


The essence of it is you
The rain of this monsoon is from your womb
The summer is your Nipples
Your navel beckons the earth
The edges of eternity is your toe rings
Your hip is the seamless girth of silence
The long dark deep hair is black cobra
Your palm is the seducing mirror of my soul
Your eyelashes is a rainbow rediscovered
Ur lips are the melting symphony of planets
The winter of your mother bosom made me a monk again
Heralding festivals of you are eroding my feet
The earlobes of you are open arms of god
You r walking softly on my mud paths
The nose studs of life in your delights bewitch me
The pretty glimpse of your lovely anklets lured the snakes
But the light of your loving smile raises the lotus in eyes
I am looking for salvation in your smile
I want to drink you and die
I love your charms and fragrance only
In the perfect perfume of your innocence
I am a teenager besotted hopelessly
Dear I am just the shadow of your eyelids

No comments: